Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Hi, Steve! As I said, I was really hoping I was going to be able to take part this afternoon. I have (sort of) downloaded Zoom, but I don't think I have the "oomph" to activate it. Not only that, but I have just realised that I only have a meagre Internet allowance to last till 5th April, when the next month's entitlement starts. Do hope it all goes well and I hope it might be possible to post the results for those who have been unable to take part ... it should be fun! (Meanwhile, I have time to practise my juggling.)

Can we try and sort out running order of sorts to maximise the time we have?

So if we've got 40 minutes, that gives 8 people a five minute slot each.

Times in GMT+1

4:00
4:05
4:10
4:15
4:20
4:25
4:30
4:35

And then if we do get the extra 20 minutes people who haven't had a go can jump in or others can have another go round?

Just copy the schedule and add your name.

I'm good for any time slot guys. Been up all night, but planning to hold out for a few more hours and join ~ kev

I hope i've got the time right. I'm showing it to be about 2 hours away.

Never mind, it looks like my computer missed the time change when I first looked it up, or it literally just changed today. So it's an hour away

Times in GMT+1

4:05
4:15 Del

Just copy the schedule and add your name

Grrrr... mission creep has my work-from-home day job bumping into this. One of the problems with working for an organization headquartered on the east coast is you end up with a lot of meetings at 7-7:30. I am going to try and listen in but won't be playing.

Times in GMT+1

4:05 RAB

Just copy the schedule and add your name

I'm happy to kick things off as well but i think it's best if Steve has the floor as he can mute /unmute the audience

Thanks to Ryan for being so incredibly well organised! I am more concerned with whether it works at all or not.

Anyway, I suppose I ought to kick things off, so,

4:00Steve

Anyway, this will be the link to the meeting -

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/714281457?...o2eVVqQVBhdz09

and the password is seasons

Last edited:
Just felt that if time is of the essence it's best to have a sort of a plan instead of wasting time trying to decide who goes next! 5 mins gives enough time to set up and then play a song and change to the next person.

Thanks to Ryan for being so incredibly well organised! I am more concerned with whether it works at all or not.

Anyway, I suppose I ought to kick things off, so,

4:00Steve
4:10 WeeGingaYin
4:20 Kev?

Anyway, this will be the link to the meeting -

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/714281457?...o2eVVqQVBhdz09

and the password is seasons

Yiu alright to go after Del, Kev?

I am just listening in, have to do some work on the side.
So no time slots for me this time! Perhaps next time.

This has been straight up quality guys. So good to just have a chat too.

And great to see Trent back!

That was ****ing awesome guys. Definitely need to do that again.

Hopefully Steve's recording worked so people can watch back

Wasn't that a blast? I think I counted 14 people at one point (plus the little people in the background), and it was so good to see Trent again. Infact it was so good to see everyone. Wonderful.

As I closed the meeting down I was given the option to schedule another, and they would once again remove the 40 minute limit. So I have done, but just heard from my wife & son (both working from home) that we slowed the internet down so much that their work suffered! So I will pick another time when they might not be so busy, and let you know.

Top Bottom