Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Sorry I rudely disappeared, computer crashed for no reason

I won't be there this Saturday. I've had COVID all week, and I don't have the ability to pay attention for anything for that long.

I won't be there this Saturday. I've had COVID all week, and I don't have the ability to pay attention for anything for that long.
Sorry, my dear. Feel better soon.

Sorry to hear that Jim. At least it gives your uke strings a few extra days to recover from their weekly beating.

I might be missing too. I am trying to buy what I hope is an interesting instrument from somebody, but I may have to meet her at a motorway services tonight for the handover. I feel a bit like a cold war spy....

I might be missing too. I am trying to buy what I hope is an interesting instrument from somebody, but I may have to meet her at a motorway services tonight for the handover. I feel a bit like a cold war spy....
I can see you now Steve, black fedora on your noggin and a copy of the FT under your arm. You sit down next to her but avoid eye contact while you say “ The geraniums will bloom late this year comrade.” She replies, “Yes comrade, and my duck billed platypus is called Frederick” You exchange parcels and go your separate ways without so much as a backward glance…..

I can see you now Steve, black fedora on your noggin and a copy of the FT under your arm. You sit down next to her but avoid eye contact while you say “ The geraniums will bloom late this year comrade.” She replies, “Yes comrade, and my duck billed platypus is called Frederick” You exchange parcels and go your separate ways without so much as a backward glance…..
I can tell you're an old hand at this sort of thing. I think you may be the fourth man. Or maybe the fifth?

Hey John - why don’t you join us at the Zoom meeting? You’d be a very welcome addition to the gang! :)

Well, much of my family are putting off leaving for Ottawa,Montreal, Dundas and Stratford. They're allhuddled in the little back room where the TV is located…
Great pics, Jim - could be an interesting finale to this one! :)

Top Bottom