Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Another hugely enjoyable get-together this evening - thanks everyone and thanks Steve for making it happen! :)

Thanks again for hosting Steve, and thanks Del for the suggestion on sharing a bit about our individual journey with the ukulele and discovery of SOTU. Cheers ~

Wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it! Last night was as good as ever - and we only just managed one song each. Trent definitely needs to write a book, if he's not too busy cleaning chimneys.

Anyway, same time next week -

Time: Apr 25, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86558791200?pwd=ZHc5SFdNSUt0N0R6SGJSZVRGdG0yUT09

Meeting ID: 865 5879 1200
Password: seasons

See you there.

Thank you, Steve. It was wonderful seeing everyone and playing and hearing stories. Sorry I had to duck out early.

One of the things that certainly draws me to the uke is the community and fellowship of ukers. Maybe it’s that way with other instruments. But I know only what I know, and the ukulele has brought me joy in so many ways, personal and social. Thanks everyone!

Four hours before the next little session starts. All welcome - bring a song or two.

this absolutely sucks that I have been missing these. I keep thinking I should get notified somehow and as the days run together I just never get in here to check....UUUGH

this absolutely sucks that I have been missing these. I keep thinking I should get notified somehow and as the days run together I just never get in here to check....UUUGH

The last few have been had 12-15 participants David! Every Saturday at 3:30 Central time. Hope to see you at the next one ~

way past my bed time since Finland is 2hr ahead of the UK. Sorry to miss it, but I need my beauty sleep.

It was good to meet Marc, a friend of Kevin, who gave us two great songs.

So, same time next week...

Topic: Seasonistas get together, episode 6
Time: May 2, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85665827654?pwd=Q21UK2lwZXB2MU52ZlZBQnIrWGpNZz09

Meeting ID: 856 6582 7654
Password: seasons

Sorry this time isn't Finland-friendly Rob - do you stay two hours ahead of us all summer?

Top Bottom