Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Ah I see, Morris dancing is advanced skipping. Is that correct?

Yes, that's a pretty good summary Jo.

For the benefit of Del & other non-Morris types, here is the most intricate Morris dancing I have ever seen - the Impossible Dance by Boggart's Breakfast (possibly danced to an obscure Depeche Mode b-side, if that gets Del to watch it)

and proof that someone nearly 50 years ago was made to do it at school. And if anyone says "oh, weren't you cute?" I will come round there and hit you with a stick.
94881907_1549691258539278_115405431941103616_n.jpg

I have assumed Kevin is cat-herder-in-chief this week, but let me know if not.

...and proof that someone nearly 50 years ago was made to do it at school. And if anyone says "oh, weren't you cute?" I will come round there and hit you with a stick.
View attachment 133850
Now that is child cruelty... tempted to call the NSPCC for you, Steve - even though I’m 50 years too late! ;-)

Imagine you are walking down a beach you have never visited before.
Glancing down you notice a rock in the sand.
You pick up the rock to look at it.
Turning it over in your hand, you find that your name is written on the underside of the rock.

That is kind of like the series of events that led to me discovering this:

This is just too cool! And I wouldn't ask for a royalty either. There is much honor in anonymity, especially when those of us who are enlightened know the truth.

Frank

For those somewhere east of Suez: 2am Sunday in Mandalay, 2:30 in Bangkok, 3:30 in Manila, 4:30 in Pyongyang and 5:30 am in Hobart, Tasmania.

Last edited:
Massive game for my team Chelsea on Saturday, so if I can make it at all I’ll be very late to the Zoom session this week. There aren’t many things that would take precedence over our weekly gathering but this is one of them! Try to have fun without me! ;)

Massive game for my team Chelsea on Saturday, so if I can make it at all I’ll be very late to the Zoom session this week. There aren’t many things that would take precedence over our weekly gathering but this is one of them! Try to have fun without me! ;)

Well, if it's anything like the Europa League final, I hope your goalie knows how to take a penalty...

The top post has been updated, assuming that Kevin is in charge this week. I probably won't be there (going away for a week), but I'm sure you'll all have a fine time.

I also may not make it this week. We are having the house re-wired and need to move a bunch of stuff around so the electricians can get at the walls.

Oh, and I’m not posting the new theme until tomorrow night. So you jackals will just have to keep holding your breath for a little bit longer.

Top Bottom