A Threesome From The Banks of The Ohio

Wooville

Reaction score
Maysville, Kentucky "on the banks of the Ohio"
Jimmie Rodgers would have related to the Cornavirus, don't ya think? Farther Along we'll know more about it, it gives me the Crazy Blues!

I wondered what exactly I'd be watching when I clicked on your title of this post mate (;-)), but what I DID see didn't disappoint me!!
Thanks for the entertainment my friend. I've never heard 'Crazy Blues' before, but it's one I'm gonna HAVE to learn myself to do myself now!!! lol

I wondered what exactly I'd be watching when I clicked on your title of this post mate (;-)), but what I DID see didn't disappoint me!!
Thanks for the entertainment my friend. I've never heard 'Crazy Blues' before, but it's one I'm gonna HAVE to learn myself to do myself now!!! lol

Thanks Dave! Just trying to entertain myself during these crazy days. I hope in turn, that I am able to entertain others. I know y'all keep me entertained.

Thanks for watching!

Love those Crazy Blues Nelson. Is that your tune? You do a great job.

Thanks Jim! Not sure where that one comes from. I learned it from the Bluegrass group, Spectrum featuring Bela Fleck on banjo. I'm sure it goes back aways. Mamie Smith did a song Crazy Blues in 1920, but that's a different song. So that's all I know. Fun song though!

Great tunes as usual, Nelson! Hope you're stayin' well up there on the riverbank. :)

Top Bottom