PayPal Friends and Family

I recently received money this way. Today if I click Send, then the recipient, then the amount, the next line says "Sending to a friend" with a "Change" link. The other option is "Paying for an item or service"

So yeah, that's seems to still work

It seems that the business part now starts with someone creating an invoice. The friends and family part seems to be the "send money" part. I'm still learning how to use it, so this might not be the best answer.

I never use it unless I’m actually sending funds to family members. Don’t forget, you lose Paypal’s buyer’s protections if you use the F&F function to purchase goods and services. I will add the fee to the buyer’s price, but if they are not willing to accept payments through Pay Pal’s Goods & Services, I’ll use a postal money order, or look for another ukulele.

My uke group is now meeting online, when we met in person twice a week we gave $3 each to cover her printing costs and time. We're now doing that through PayPal and I always use friends and family to avoid fees she would have to pay even though she doesn't have to print anything, but she did start a paid Zoom account.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
I negotiate shipping and PP fees upfront. I often add the fee to the price agreed upon and seller pays shipping. Then click on the "add protection seller pays the fee." Or what ever the wording is.

I couldn't reply to a previous post because the site thought the message below didn't contain ten characters. :)
-------------------------------

My group have the paid Zoom, too. With that, we're not limited to fifteen minutes. Saturday 1:00 - 2:30 - http://ukulelecatskill.com/

Top Bottom