WTB: Baritone (Larrivee, MP Cali, LoPrinzi)

snowdenn

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a Larrivee baritone that they're not really playing. Would consider an MP Cali or LoPrinzi, maybe a Covered Bridge or other baritone. Not really interested in anything vintage, or Ponos, or Kalas, or the like.

I'm not really picky about the wood. A bit more picky about the condition. Just wondering what's out there. Would be willing to trade, too.

Last edited:
any interest in a Sonny D? made in Hawaii in 2011 kumani and koa, Waverly tuners , Uke Crazy case...excellent condition. $1100

any interest in a Sonny D? made in Hawaii in 2011 kumani and koa, Waverly tuners , Uke Crazy case...excellent condition. $1100

Thanks, but not quite what I'm looking for.

There's a really good deal on a Mya-Moe baritone on reverb for 1250. I priced it out and would cost 1950 new. Seller states it's in excellent condition and only about a year old

There's a really good deal on a Mya-Moe baritone on reverb for 1250. I priced it out and would cost 1950 new. Seller states it's in excellent condition and only about a year old

The sycamore and cedar one? I saw that. Good looking out, thanks.

I don't know. So far, it doesn't seem like anybody wants to part with their Larrivee, but for now, I'm still holding out hope that I can find one. It's cause I have a Larrivee guitar that I've been very happy with. I figure I'd be happy with one of their baritones. I'm open to getting another kind, but I have too many ukes as it is, so I'd like to just be one and done with a baritone. At least for a while.

I've never played a Mya-Moe, so I'm a bit reluctant, despite their stellar reputation. I know someone who made a recent ukulele purchase online from a very reputable builder. I'd heard nothing but good things about these ukuleles, but I'd never played one myself. When I got to try it, it ended up being a pretty disappointing instrument. Maybe it was a dud. Maybe it was just me. I don't know. So that makes me reluctant to jump in when I don't know what to expect.

Top Bottom