U.O.G.B video

I enjoyed that! Excellent production.

John Colter

I’m just guessing (since I have zilch recording experience), but when I saw this video earlier today, my thought was that each of them recorded their part individually, using a common click track, and then the individual recordings were digitally combined somehow.

Jan

I’m just guessing (since I have zilch recording experience), but when I saw this video earlier today, my thought was that each of them recorded their part individually, using a common click track, and then the individual recordings were digitally combined somehow. - Jan

I've done video production and it's very obvious to me that they are lip-syncing and playing to a finished recording. My guess would be the recording was made before the virus restrictions, then all they had to do was sit in their homes and video record themselves individually as they lip-synced, then sent that to the editor, who puts it all together in any way she chooses. I'm pretty positive about that because I play bass uke with my group and the bass must be plugged into an amplifier, his is not.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
I don't know HOW they did it, but it was certainly great to watch and listen to.

Appreciate all the great replies as to how they did it, thought it was too good to have all been playing live .

Top Bottom