The End of the World

As good as ever mate! Well done.

This is a sad song with such beautiful melody. You played / sang it well. The emotion is flowing through your voice !
I too made a video of this song but it was two months earlier ! Now that thinking back.... it did cross my mind planet earth may be sending a very strong message to human race. Thank you for spending your unexpected free time to share more music with us. That may be one positive thing that benefits from today’s madness.

https://youtu.be/xJInJZCRCZU

Thanks, Dave and Brenda! I really appreciate it! I've been thinking that everybody should treat global warming with the same alarm as we are doing with coronavirus!

Wonderful, as always!

... memories of Skeeter Davis singing this on a car radio...

Wow, John. This is very good. I believe I like your stripped-down version better than the original!

Bill

keonepax
You have a beautiful singing voice! Did you take voice lessons?

Nice rendition.
Yes, something is on the move (Jethro Tull Quute :)) We had barely any snow in Moscow this winter and +10 degrees above normal.

Thanks, Demetrius! With global warming, I like to tell people that someday Siberia will be a place where everyone will want to live!

Wonderful, as always!

... memories of Skeeter Davis singing this on a car radio...

Thanks, rainbow21! For me, it was listening to Herman's Hermits on my brother's phonograph! :)

Wow, John. This is very good. I believe I like your stripped-down version better than the original!

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! I usually like to add harmony or extra instrumentation, but sometimes simple is best! :)

keonepax
You have a beautiful singing voice! Did you take voice lessons?

Thanks, Nickie! I really appreciate it! No singing lessons. I've always liked to sing (in the shower, driving a car), although I wish I had a better voice. Wish I could steal someone's voice like Stevie Wonder, Johnny Mathis, Andy Williams, or somebody like that. Anyhow, the main thing for me is to try to sing with feeling. I think it helps to make up for any imperfections in intonation, etc.

Thanks, Joseph! I planted three trees in my garden this winter! Earth needs more trees! :)

Top Bottom