FS: 2013 KoAloha Tenor Scepter Seven Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrimess

Reaction score
FS:REDUCED 2013 KoAloha Tenor Scepter Seven Point

PRICE REDUCED
To all,
for sale here my 2013 KoAloha Tenor Scepter Seven Point. I am the only owner, smoke-free house, humidified Koolau hardshell case.
I bought this from pops in July 2013. Currently strung with Worth CF, have KoAloha strings if you prefer. In excellent+ condition.
Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xANcPSFL1iTHCAB9A

Asking 1350UsD shipped CONUS OBO, please.

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
Christian
Thank you for posting, way out of my price range but some one will want it besides me
Don in Oregon

I'm with Don, it's wonderful just to see such a cool and maybe rare uke. I love my concert Sceptre, and it gets more attention than I do when I play it out. I imagine the tenor version adds a little fullness to the screaming loud clean voice. And the 7 point feature is just plain cool beans! Best of luck with your sale, it will make some new owner very happy! And in times like these a little "happy" associated with ukulele while staying home is a very bright spot.

thanks for the kind words guys! You know the story of the instrument and that adds to its very special place in the uke world. Also, Alvin is essentially building EIGHT cutaways into the body of the 7-point Scepter, blows my "cigar box luthier" mind...

Seven points!
There are so many ukuleles out there over $1500 that aren't half as cool as this.
The Scepters are thin-bodied and just as loud and wonderful as any other Koaloha.

Someone is going to be thrilled when they get this home!

That is beyond cool. As we used to say in the 70s, that's "Cosmic!"

It’s wild, not only are there not any serious potential buyers, even the low ballers and window shoppers have gone away....

I would be interested, but I'm trying to sell at least a couple of ukes before I can buy another. (That said, if you would be up for a trade, feel free to send me a message, and I'll let you know what I have available.)

Thanks,
Dan

It’s wild, not only are there not any serious potential buyers, even the low ballers and window shoppers have gone away....

I suspect this is kind of a rough time for selling ukes. I have noticed a lot of very nice instruments hitting Reverb lately, but not a lot of them are moving. Great deal of uncertainty in the world right now...

I suspect this is kind of a rough time for selling ukes. I have noticed a lot of very nice instruments hitting Reverb lately, but not a lot of them are moving. Great deal of uncertainty in the world right now...
No doubt, short of your pineapple Sunday and the jukalele this is one of the most iconic instruments out there. Those with the capability to consume have an obligation to do so now, plus they are getting good deals.

My ukulele for your tax refund check

Now there's a pitch! I'm seeing the same current "reticence" to part w/hard earned $$ w/my Crown Bridge Super Concert as well!

Mahalo & stay safe!

Now there's a pitch! I'm seeing the same current "reticence" to part w/hard earned $$ w/my Crown Bridge Super Concert as well!

Mahalo & stay safe!

Absolutely let’s stay South Carolina strong are you guys in Charleston Are really taking one of the biggest hits

Absolutely let’s stay South Carolina strong are you guys in Charleston Are really taking one of the biggest hits

Yep, Charleston has had a bit of a go w/this thing. But thankfully way less than was predicted - we may be "big" as far as population goes, but we don't have the mass transit & general population density that the real problem areas do.

SC-Strong indeed!

Easter brings new life and new Hope! This symbol of the heavenly King and his scepter was given to pops in a divine dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom