ukulele blues, again

ripock

Reaction score
Periodically, someone posts about learning to play blues. They usually get some unhelpful advice about you have to live the blues or something like that. However, I'd like to notify people that on Patreon Tenthumbs Productions just started a 10-day blues challenge. It is very rudimentary and non-intimidating. If someone would go through the challenge (regardless of whether you post your efforts), he or she would get a good foot-fold on the mechanics of playing the blues. It is rather de rigeur to state that I am not affiliated with the content provider; I'm just passing some info.

Periodically, someone posts about learning to play blues. They usually get some unhelpful advice about you have to live the blues or something like that. However, I'd like to notify people that on Patreon Tenthumbs Productions just started a 10-day blues challenge. It is very rudimentary and non-intimidating. If someone would go through the challenge (regardless of whether you post your efforts), he or she would get a good foot-fold on the mechanics of playing the blues. It is rather de rigeur to state that I am not affiliated with the content provider; I'm just passing some info.

Brett McQueen, from Ukulele Tricks, has also been running a blues tutorial. I think he was offering some free lessons as a lead-in to the paid course.

Well, looking online, I see he has closed registration for his course. I guess he limits registration so he can answer questions form individuals.

Brett McQueen, from Ukulele Tricks, has also been running a blues tutorial. I think he was offering some free lessons as a lead-in to the paid course.

Well, looking online, I see he has closed registration for his course. I guess he limits registration so he can answer questions form individuals.

Brett's free lessons get offered from time to time, so if you sign up for his email list, you'll get notified when he's doing it and when he's offering the course again as well.

The free lessons seem to be out on YouTube. Here is one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjP79KogUuY

Top Bottom