Honduran Rosewood Baritone - Picture Set

BR Ukuleles

Reaction score
I love using Honduran Rosewood. It rings like a brass bell, and the color is just so rich. This paired with curly Jarrah bindings and ebony. Scale is 20" and has a K&K Aloha Twin installed. Rubner machine heads and finished in high gloss polyurethane.

Honduran Rosewood Baritone015.jpgHonduran Rosewood Baritone001.jpgHonduran Rosewood Baritone003.jpgHonduran Rosewood Baritone013.jpgHonduran Rosewood Baritone010.jpg

As always it looks amazing. I really like the very fine purfling on the sides and of course the way it sweeps past the arm rest.

Lovely wood... Here is what the wood database says;

Comments: Honduran Rosewood is known for its acoustic properties, possessing an excellent tap-tone, making it well-suited for acoustic guitars, xylophone keys, and other acoustic musical instruments.

Stunning - as always.
I will be able to tell my grandchildren, "I met Allen McFarlane before he was an Australian National Living Treasure"
Miguel

As always it looks amazing. I really like the very fine purfling on the sides and of course the way it sweeps past the arm rest.

I'm pretty pleased with that line now too. This was the first one that I eased that transition and while just a small amount of material needs to be removed, the difference to the look is huge.

Nothing I can add, Allen, but dang! You continue to set the bar really, really high.

Top Bottom