Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flight Sprit Concert Ukulele

Quote Originally Posted by Choirguy View Post
    There's no NDA...I just do a lot of work with a few companies in the tech and now the ukulele industry. Unless a company specifically tells me, "We want you to say this," or "It's okay for you to say this," I treat what I've been told in confidence. I'd rather err on the side of caution than write about things (or make a video) and find myself in a bad position.

You did nothing wrong...I didn't mean to insinuate that you had. I was just saying that if I knew anything, I (personally) couldn't verify or deny it at this time.
    No worries and no offence taken. In your position, I'd probably do the same, but as a consumer I generally prefer and respect openness regarding information.

Hi,

Soundwave system will be applied also to some Concert sizes (and one Baritone) models in Summer, exact date is a bit hard to predict, due to the current situation.

Seperate Soundwave preamp system is finished and packing as we speak, so we will launch it in the coming weeks ! We will announce it on our social platforms

thanks and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight Ukulele View Post
    Hi,

Soundwave system will be applied also to some Concert sizes (and one Baritone) models in Summer, exact date is a bit hard to predict, due to the current situation.

Seperate Soundwave preamp system is finished and packing as we speak, so we will launch it in the coming weeks ! We will announce it on our social platforms

thanks and stay safe.
    Awesome! As I said earlier, this openness is one of the things I like about Flight. And for the record, I will be getting one of those Soundwave concerts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    I love the through the bridge stringing, I won't have any other type of bridge now. That bridge is clunky though.
    Nitpicky, but I'd love a chamfered armrest and a radiused fretboard, for which I'd pay another 100 bucks.
    It is a looker.

I've always wanted a Victory motorcycle, I rode on back of one once, what a powerhouse! It towed my BF and I over the Skyway bridge and never breathed hard. Best motorcycle I ever rode.
    I agree about a radius fretboard on a model like this...not a requirement but it would be possible with tech ebony.

The real loss of the Victory brand of motorcycles is that for much of the first ten years (started in 1999), most owners spent time in a forum like this one, and many of us knew each other quite well. It was a community of its own...but as leadership changed at Polaris and the Victory brand grew and added Indian, a lot of that community was lost. Up here in the Twin Cities area, one local dealer—now out of business—would organize trips to Osceola, Wi to see the engine plant and Spirit Lake, IA to visit the rest of the assembly plant.

I’ve been to plenty of Harley events and Honda events—and Sturgis. I love all of those things...but the Victory community was a unique thing for a while.
    My ukulele blog: http://ukestuff.info

My ukulele YouTube channels:

Thread Information