I'll Fly Away

Very nicely done. I have that same Godin Multiuke I bought here in the Marketplace, great instrument. Mine has the amp jack below the strap button, which I prefer over the combo strap button jack.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Very nicely done. I have that same Godin Multiuke I bought here in the Marketplace, great instrument. Mine has the amp jack below the strap button, which I prefer over the combo strap button jack.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

My Godin is my favorite uke!! Thanks for watching.

That was brilliant! Do you have the tabs for it so we can learn it too?

Top Bottom