Just wanted to cast out some love

Kibes37

Reaction score
I’m not too active here lately for obvious reasons, but I just wanted say I’m sending strength, happiness and healing vibes to my fellow Ukulele lovers. Hopefully our little buddies are able to bring all of you a little more light than usual in these dark times.

Take care.

Same to you.
These are difficult times, but I'm glad that we have music to help us on a daily basis.

Stay safe!

Back atcha.

Strength of groups who shelter for the common good. Happiness in the knowledge others are making the best of a bad situation and sharing a part of themselves to let others know they are not alone in this. Healing, well, feeling a part of a community and being with friends and neighbors, regardless of distance, is shown to strengthen immune systems, lower blood pressure and calm our anxieties.

Thanks to y'all, it makes the isolation of sheltering in place bearable.

Peace.

Absolutely! And UU is a port in the storm. The time that I would otherwise be rehearsing or gigging is now spent on these pages.

Keep calm and strum on

We thought we were independent of the environment and could do as we liked.
Now we are being educated differently.
It will be a hard lesson to learn, but I have a feeling that the quality of music will improve.
The song ¨Those Were the Days¨ has taken on a haunting new significance for me.

Yes, it's not going to be the same, once this pandemic is over, but the rich will still be rich, unfortunately. :mad:

A new dawn awaits.......let's hope some of the neighbourliness we are experiencing continues. :)

Top Bottom