Isolation in the Heart of the Country

This is fantastic! Thank you.

LOVED IT!! Heart of the Country is one of my all time favorite McCartney tunes, and you nailed it, Demetrius! Fabulous playing, as usual, and you have a great singing voice too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. It made my day!

Jan

Love it! Must be nice to be in isolation with your "twin" brother so that you can make such wonderful music to share with us all.......we could all use some Lennon and McCartney to ease us through these times.....

Very nice, and terrific video techniques! :)

This is fantastic! Thank you.

Thank you! Glad to hear it from you.

LOVED IT!! Heart of the Country is one of my all time favorite McCartney tunes, and you nailed it, Demetrius! Fabulous playing, as usual, and you have a great singing voice too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. It made my day!

Jan

Thanks. Just wanted to cover Isolation but didn't like the middle part. Then accidentally stumbled upon sir Paul's tune and I thought "how could I forget such a brilliant piece?" and made this mash-up.

Love it! Must be nice to be in isolation with your "twin" brother so that you can make such wonderful music to share with us all.......we could all use some Lennon and McCartney to ease us through these times.....

Thank you. I'll try to deliver some more.

Top Bottom