Message from Italy

Timbuck

Reaction score
Just received this eMail from a Guy living in Italy where the death total is the the highest and the lock down continues.:love:

Kind Ken,

The ukulele just turned 4 years old a couple of days ago and I wanted to say hello and thank you for the many hours of joy it gave me.

Take care in these crazy days.

Greetings from Italy
Renzo

That’s an interesting window on the situation in this so difficult time. I find the picture in the UK very mixed. Some friends are furloughed or now unemployed but others are working hard, people are ill or dying but we can’t visit to see, the old are captive in their homes and the aged cannot be visited, we hear it’s as bad elsewhere but don’t really know anything beyond what the media tell us.

As an older person you (Ken) are at greater risk than most so please do take extra care. People wish you well as an individual but also love and aspire to own one of your Sopranos ... so no unplanned events that terminate the supply chain please.

Ken,
Thank you from Stanta Clara County in California.. was playing [h=1]Comptine d'Un Autre Été from Amelie just before I opened this thread while video chatting with my school friends.. This was on the 17 fret cuban.[/h]Your ukes bring joy to me every day :)

Top Bottom