Ukulele wall display case

eculuke

Reaction score
I need a couple of these but bought one for a test . Just over $100 and meant for a violin.

IMG_0966.jpgIMG_0931.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why it turned the photos sideways....was done from my phone

For a photo on the iPhone that you want to upload, first choose edit, then at the bottom, touch the crop rotate icon, then at the top left touch the rotate icon.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Good looking display case. Did you install the LED light or did it come with the case? Really nice effect.

Are these the types of cases people use to humidify their ukes? If so, this looks perfect! Do you mind sharing a link to where you found these? My koaloha opio would appreciate one of these!

Great case! I'm thinking about doing the same w/my 20's Martin 0 & a similar aged Kumalae. Where did you get the case?

Mahalo!

Last edited:
Top Bottom