Wanted Gotoh uptl tuner set

frianm

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am looking for a used set of the Gotoh uptl tuners. I actually only need three in the white metal color but I figure it is unlikely that anyone is selling three at a time!
Please let me know if you are able to help -
Thanks - Ian

FWIW, you can order odd quantities direct from Gotoh though shipping is rather expensive so you may find a 4-pack from other sources to be as cheap or cheaper. You may also be able to get somewhere like HMS to sell you 3, but you'll probably have to call as last time I looked that wasn't an option from the web site.

FWIW, you can order odd quantities direct from Gotoh though shipping is rather expensive so you may find a 4-pack from other sources to be as cheap or cheaper. You may also be able to get somewhere like HMS to sell you 3, but you'll probably have to call as last time I looked that wasn't an option from the web site.

Thanks - will take that route if this appeal fails.

I can't help you, but check with Lucy's Ukulele (via Reverb or eBay) $67 + $4 shipping. I've purchased 3 sets of GOTOH's from them and shipped USPS priority... got them in 3 days (Washington to Wisconsin)

https://reverb.com/item/18850494-go...-chrome-finish-with-ivory-cream-color-buttons

[edit] the link I sent was for white buttons, but if you search under "shops" "Lucy" the Gotoh, you'll see more choices.
FWIW, sometimes HMS choice options are limited to 2 or 3 and shipping is a little more expensive for a single item.

Last edited:
Top Bottom