Seeking a Kepasa Madiera

gml

Reaction score
Hi All, I am putting this out to see if anyone has a Kepasa Madiera soprano they are not using. Would love to take a look at anything you might have.

Thanks and stay well.

Gary

PM Sent.

Thanks,
Colin

Thanks EDW,

I did see the one on Kevin's site but I'm not sure about a maple top, sound wise. It is gorgeous, though.

Thanks EDW,

I did see the one on Kevin's site but I'm not sure about a maple top, sound wise. It is gorgeous, though.

I've been looking at that one and the Hollywood concert on reverb for a while. I've been tempted to ask for a sound sample on the maple one. Maple can sound great if it's done right.

I have never played a maple instrument, but some luthiers say that the skill of the builder can make all the difference. It may be worth talking with Kevin if nothing else comes up

I appreciate all the ideas so far. I love Kevin's instruments and had him build me a walnut/spruce concert last year which is fantastic. I wanted to experiment with a pre-owned small madeira size before jumping all the way in for a new/custom one.

And I've had a maple/spruce concert that sounded great but have not had any experience with a maple top.

Hi Jddewitt81, Yes, I've been in contact with WCBarnes and you are right, his Madeira is gorgeous.

Top Bottom