Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aiersi Soprano Pineapple Ukulele.

Default Aiersi Soprano Pineapple Ukulele.

Laminate. Pineapple. Less than $30. Takes a month to arrive.

…Amazing.

One Minute Review:

Full UkeGuide Review:

UkeGuide PDF available at UkeGuide.info
    My ukulele blog: http://ukestuff.info

My ukulele YouTube channels:

I must have lock-down fever! I just saw your review and promptly ordered one of these from AliExpress. What the heck! It comes to just under £20 with flimsy bag and a tuner. I'll probably forget I ordered it and get a surprise when it eventually arrives.

It's good to have a decent cheapo in hand, in case I get the urge to commit a random act of kindness. It has been known to happen.

John Colter

I can also only speak for the one I bought, which has been stolen by my son (with permission), but this is really quite an amazing ukulele for a shockingly small amount. It sounds even better with different strings (Martin M600 in this case) but the new strings does bring the price up to $30.

I placed the order late last night. This morning, when I switched on my computer there was a message telling me it has been shipped and will be with me soon. I won't hold my breath.

Meanwhile, I'll order a set of Martin M600 strings. I've been looking for a reason to try them.

John Colter

I'm sorely tempted. It sure sounds great at that price (or even at a higher one). However, I can't stand a soprano neck* -- much too small -- I gotta have a long neck. Even so, this thread has infected me with UAS (even though I DID wear a mask while reading it) so I am now shopping Reverb & Mim's for a long-neck soprano (ukulele, that is).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Well... there was this one exception to my long-necked soprano criterion: a beautiful lyric-soprano named Maya, who I knew in college. She had a perfectly lovely neck that was juuuust right.

As mentioned above, I ordered an Aiersi Pineapple, SU021P, as a result of seeing this review. It finally arrived this morning. I can only echo everything that Choirguy says about it. My experience is exactly the same. Except that delivery took 47 days, owing to the Covid19 pandemic.

No problem, I've got a really good ukulele for about £20- including p&p, fabric carry bag and a tuner. It's an amazing deal.

This is the first new, cheap uke I have bought, that requires no set-up or adjustment. It plays perfectly (for me) right out of the box. I will take Choirguy's advice and fit Martin M600 strings. The original strings are fine, but the "E" string has a slightly strange resonance. It's hardly noticeable, but I hope the Martins will banish it.

Many thanks, Choirguy! I'm a happy bunny.

John Colter

Haha, they're using your video on AliExpress and you've convinced them it's worth $34.99 now.
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by glennerd View Post
    Haha, they're using your video on AliExpress and you've convinced them it's worth $34.99 now.
    Prices in the ukulele market are skyrocketing right now, especially in the budget segment. For example, Aklot solid tops were $55, now $80.

The Aiersi pineapple is worth $35. No question about it. He big question right now is shipping from China...it’s been a mess. I’ve been waiting two months on a cheap plastic Kmise I wanted to review, and more than a month on two standard Aiersi ukuleles that we’re on eBay for $14 each (not directly from Aiersi—another vendor carrying them).

And they are welcome to use the review, just like anyone else...but I do hope they’ll link back to the YouTube video...I potentially earn $0.003 for each view (with ads) from YouTube. If that video gets a million views, I’d be able to buy some more ukuleles to review! ��. [It’s not going to get 1,000,000 views, or anywhere close to it!]

I do have an Aiersi concert coming soon...I am looking forward to that review and seeing if the product line is as reliable as I think it is!

Quote Originally Posted by ukantor View Post
    As mentioned above, I ordered an Aiersi Pineapple, SU021P, as a result of seeing this review. It finally arrived this morning. I can only echo everything that Choirguy says about it. My experience is exactly the same. Except that delivery took 47 days, owing to the Covid19 pandemic.

No problem, I've got a really good ukulele for about £20- including p&p, fabric carry bag and a tuner. It's an amazing deal.

This is the first new, cheap uke I have bought, that requires no set-up or adjustment. It plays perfectly (for me) right out of the box. I will take Choirguy's advice and fit Martin M600 strings. The original strings are fine, but the "E" string has a slightly strange resonance. It's hardly noticeable, but I hope the Martins will banish it.

Many thanks, Choirguy! I'm a happy bunny.

John Colter
    I’m very glad it worked out. My eight year old took mine...and he drags it around with him everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Choirguy View Post
    Prices in the ukulele market are skyrocketing right now, especially in the budget segment. For example, Aklot solid tops were $55, now $80.

The Aiersi pineapple is worth $35. No question about it. He big question right now is shipping from China...it’s been a mess. I’ve been waiting two months on a cheap plastic Kmise I wanted to review, and more than a month on two standard Aiersi ukuleles that we’re on eBay for $14 each (not directly from Aiersi—another vendor carrying them).

And they are welcome to use the review, just like anyone else...but I do hope they’ll link back to the YouTube video...I potentially earn $0.003 for each view (with ads) from YouTube. If that video gets a million views, I’d be able to buy some more ukuleles to review! ��. [It’s not going to get 1,000,000 views, or anywhere close to it!]

I do have an Aiersi concert coming soon...I am looking forward to that review and seeing if the product line is as reliable as I think it is!
    I went to check that out and thought I was losing my mind because I couldn't find the video on the website. Turns out the video is only on the mobile app and no link to YouTube. That would be pretty sweet though. Maybe ask them if they would.
    Glenn

Thread Information