At least I am not the only one going crazy

Ooo, black tie! Fancy! ;)

I hope the orchestra had as much fun playing as I had watching it. :)

Great production work, and they lip-sync so well singing and playing.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Thanks for posting that. A fun video.
I want to know where the one guy got the toilet paper, though if I had to go to the UK to find any, I suppose that wouldn't help. :)

Top notch! Thanks for posting it Plunker.

Everybody stay safe. Social distancing. Washing or sanitizing our hands.

When playing my banjo, I wear a suitable pair of brown Carharts dungarees, playing the bass it´s just a question of the right hat, but I have no dinner suit and bow tie with which to play the ukulele.
Would a Harris tweed sports jacket be stretching things too far ...?
With a smart cravat ...?????

Sadhu,
From a woman's perspective, I'd say anything that makes a gentleman feel dapper is appropriate wear for ukulele playing. I don't get to do dapper, and I look horrible in hats, so I just wear a skirt and T shirt when I play. We do a lot of Hawaiian music, but quite frankly, I don't like Hawaiian shirts.

When playing my banjo, I wear a suitable pair of brown Carharts dungarees, playing the bass it´s just a question of the right hat, but I have no dinner suit and bow tie with which to play the ukulele. Would a Harris tweed sports jacket be stretching things too far ...?vWith a smart cravat ...?????

This is what I wear when I play uke.

costume & Cali.jpg

Great stuff, brilliantly put together. I often dip into their web but not recently so missed this one,thanks for posting it.

Top Bottom