SoundCloud problem- need audiofile hosting help

Jeffelele

Reaction score
Need advice on uploading audio files.

I uploaded two songs to Soundcloud. Checking the links to them at first worked fine with each link only bringing up the intended song. Song ends and that’s it. Just what I wanted.

Next day the same link plays the intended song and then instead of ending it goes on to another song that is not mine. Ads are also played with no option to end them.

I don’t see how to fix this.

Help on this or recommendations for another hosting site currently favored would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

That's just the Autoplay feature which can be turned off by the player. I'm pretty sure you don't have control over that as a creator.

If you don't like the ads, pay for the service, same as YouTube, Spotify, etc.

There are other sites like Bandcamp and YouTube that may fit your needs better.

Need advice on uploading audio files.

I uploaded two songs to Soundcloud. Checking the links to them at first worked fine with each link only bringing up the intended song. Song ends and that’s it. Just what I wanted.

Next day the same link plays the intended song and then instead of ending it goes on to another song that is not mine. Ads are also played with no option to end them.

I don’t see how to fix this.

Help on this or recommendations for another hosting site currently favored would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

Whilst your song is playing there will be a little part at the bottom of the screen that shows the controls with a.o. a pause button, a loop button etc. It is a bit hidden. The screen layout may be different for you, I usually use Soundcloud as a guest without an account.

Top Bottom