Kahuna Laser Etched Soprano

bazmaz

Reaction score
Have a read. What I mean is, I was convinced this one would be terrible. It has some issues, but sound wise it's really rather good for only $50..

Not my cup of tea on looks, but some kids may like it.

Have a read. What I mean is, I was convinced this one would be terrible. It has some issues, but sound wise it's really rather good for only $50... ...
Good-oh! Your review (plus another by Choirguy) aroused the soprano UAS in me. However, I must have a long neck (the soprano's, not mine) so I paid heed to another of your soprano reviews re Flight's concert-neck soprano TUSL-35. Your kudos re that uke had fewer caveats so I bought one from Amazon. Since Amazon's shipping methods are affected by COVID-19 constraints, that uke is on its way across the USA via donkey express, headed to San Francisco, where a guy in a canoe is waiting to row it to Hawaii.

Don't worry -- the donkey and the canoe paddler are both wearing surgical masks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, I am a big fan of your reviews -- best on the web IMHO!

Last edited:
Since Amazon's shipping methods are affected by COVID-19 constraints, that uke is on its way across the USA via donkey express, headed to San Francisco, where a guy in a canoe is waiting to row it to Hawaii.

Don't worry -- the donkey and the canoe paddler are both wearing surgical masks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao, I can totally relate to that one, bellgamin. :D

Good-oh! Your review (plus another by Choirguy) aroused the soprano UAS in me. However, I must have a long neck (the soprano's, not mine) so I paid heed to another of your soprano reviews re Flight's concert-neck soprano TUSL-35. Your kudos re that uke had fewer caveats so I bought one from Amazon. Since Amazon's shipping methods are affected by COVID-19 constraints, that uke is on its way across the USA via donkey express, headed to San Francisco, where a guy in a canoe is waiting to row it to Hawaii.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, I am a big fan of your reviews -- best on the web IMHO!

Oh - yeah - that Flight long neck is a real cracker!

Top Bottom