WTS: 4 Ukuleles

TobyDog

Reaction score
WTS: 2 Ukuleles

Why I'm selling:
Last Fall I broke my wrist. Several bones in my hand were also moved out of place (this had something to do with an old hand injury).

I didn't get the cast off until mid-January, then I was in physical therapy until it was cancelled because of Covid-19.

I was supposed to have surgery on my hand - no bones are broken, just misaligned. But it's enough to cause me pain if I play my instruments. And at this point I'm not sure I want to go through it because it'll mean missing 2 months of work again.

If anyone is interested and wants to see closeups of a particular area, just PM me.

1. Gold Tone Concert Banjolele BUC Maple Banjo Ukulele Uke with Hardcase
$250 shipped - comes with a hard shell case.

I was inspired to get this after watching the PBS documentary on Country Music. I really like the sound of this little guy. I played it for only a couple of days. I bought it from Mim last fall. The blue tape on the front is from Mim - she put it there so I'd no where to place the bridge.

It currently is in the middle of re-stringing because I didn't know what I was doing (somewhat different than a plain uke). I'll include the other 3 strings, so you have a matched set.
goldtone_front.jpggoldtone_back.jpggoldtone_case.jpg

2. KoAloha concert, 2012 model, Koa
$650 shipped, comes with hard foam Uke Crazy case.
I'm the second owner. The first owner bought it to learn on and never did anything with it. She had it strung with low G. When I restrung with Worth High G, I heard a very slight buzzing from that string. I put a piece of paper in it and no longer hear it.

You can see it on my facebook page, sound quality of the video isn't great, but you can see the ukulele.
https://www.facebook.com/beth.erwood.7

I have a few more photos, but am limited to 5 per post. If anyone would like to see them, PM me with an email address and I'll send them to you.
koaloha_front.jpgkoaloha_back.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with photos.

Thanks for looking. I''ve got a couple more photos of the KoAloha if anyone would like to see them - PM me with an email address.

Sorry to hear about your hand. That really sucks. Best of luck with it.

Nice couple of ukes. My friend has a GoldTone banjolele just like this one. It's a lot of fun to play.

I only play tenors. Otherwise I'd jump at these.

Top Bottom