Help Needed

VintageGibson

Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope I can get some advice re. video editing software.

My plan is to make separate videos performing a song using different instruments, then combining sections from each into one video with suitable transitions etc.
To maintain timing and synch I will use a click track through an earpiece.
I intend to mic the vocals and instruments into a separate recorder so that I can achieve a balanced audio mix to replace the audio tracks from the camera.

Can anyone point me to video editing software that is reasonably idiot proof but can handle the above. Not too expensive and preferably with a 30 day trial to see if I can handle it.

Thanks in advance,

Vintage

Keith,

Thanks for the response, will look into Openshot. Free is always a good start point:)
Am already covered for audio editing with Audacity and Reaper.

Regards
Vintage

I'm investigating doing this myself so I'll be following this thread with interest...

Last edited:
What computer are you using? Macs come with iMovie, or can be downloaded from the Mac App Store.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Top Bottom