FS: 2017 Pono MC-PC Concert Mahogany, HMS Pickup + Pro Setup, Mint w Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FS: Pono MC-PC Pro Classic Concert Mahogany, HMS Pickup + + Pro Setup, Mint /w Extras

Edit: SOLD, thanks all

- Made in 2017
- Model currently out of production.
- Pono doesn't make PC concerts with regularity anymore.

Original product page: https://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-mc-pc-mahogany-pro-classic-concert-2.html
----------------

Condition:

Mint/Lightly Used, slight surface abrasions found on any glossy instrument, no noticeable dings or flaws, no warping, well humidified + conditioned.

The instrument was purchased primarily for collection/appreciation purposes and only used a handful of times at home and not at a gig setting.

Its been kept safely in a well humidified and aerated environment.

----------------

Why sell ?:

Juggling uke's, I realized concert isn't really my size so I decided to put the funds into tenors and baritones instead. This instrument is very rare and not made anymore and probably a concert player's wet dream, radius fretboard, perfect craftsmanship + master grade beautiful woods etc.

----------------

Info:

Purchased Brand new this last spring from The Ukulele Site in Hawaii. It had an LR Baggs 5.0 pickup installed at time of purchase, and thus a full setup was done by their expert luthiers. Gotoh tuners were installed to replace the default white ones adding to the beauty and value. Total investment for the uke is about $900.

Quality is like new/mint, there aren't flaws I can find other than tiny surface scratches on the finish due to polishing.

Comes with the original Pono hard case (including key), certificate from HMS, truss rod adjuster tool (note; this instrument does not have a truss rod, but the tool came anyway), good clip-on tuner, new Aquila extra strings (concert reg), and case humidifier.

~ Thank you for your consideration ! ~

----------------
Pics:

Google photo album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zFG3XJsWLKpaDo928

----------------
Asking Price: $425 incl. insured FedEx shipping
Also willing to negotiate or take offers.

Optional inclusion: OAHU ARCHED TOP HARDSHELL WOOD CASE - TWEED (CONCERT)
https://www.theukulelesite.com/oahu-arched-top-hardshell-wood-case-tweed-concert.html
$79 list price

Condition: mint, bought it at a separate time,
I will include it as a combo w/ the uke for a combined $495 w/ shipping.

----------------
Inquiries:

PM me on Uke Underground or e-mail me @ VyseLegendaire@gmail.com

Last edited:
Thinking about it.... This page is going to be dangerous for me. :rolleyes:

It sounds good and plays really good if you want my personal opinion. Action is definitely on the lower end and probably the easiest I've had to deal with. I'm just a bit cash strapped at the moment otherwise I'd keep her. Did I mention the wood grain is real nice and this model also had the fancy rainbow pearly inlay for the 'Pono' logo as well as fret marker dots before it was phased out for a pure white ones? Anyway feel free to PM me for more personal questions.

Last edited:
Added info about an optional deluxe Oahu concert case I will offer alongside as a combined discount. The green plush inside of it matches perfectly to the deep-reddish brown natural finish of this uke.

After some consideration of the trying financial times and the overloaded state of uke retailers these days, I've reduced the price for both the instrument and the deluxe case upgrade. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom