For sale: Pono mc pc mahogany concert pro classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

meppmb

Reaction score
FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION: $350.00 or best offer plus shipping

Really nice Pono MC PC solid mahogany concert pro classic serial number 130555 with upgraded gold Gotoh tuners, high gloss finish, abalone rosette and koa binding. Comes with a Ko'olau/Pono hard black case with two keys. $350.00 plus shipping PayPal

Both ukulele and case are in terrific condition and has been kept in the case humidified. There is one tiny ding on the front of the uke that is barely noticeable. Other than that it looks super and sounds wonderful.

I'm more comfortable playing my tenor so this needs a good home.

Thanks for looking!

Google photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fbjwjscQWwphtpQWA

Last edited:
I wonder, did you post it after seeing mine ? Tis the season for Pono sales. This must be the slightly earlier model as it has the glossy neck, very nice though. Also has the Gotoh tuner upgrades. Hope for some interested buyers to jump on these !!

I wonder, did you post it after seeing mine ? Tis the season for Pono sales. This must be the slightly earlier model as it has the glossy neck, very nice though. Also has the Gotoh tuner upgrades. Hope for some interested buyers to jump on these !!

Hey there, PM's you!

For Sale:
Really nice Pono MC PC solid mahogany concert pro classic serial number 130555 with upgraded gold Gotoh tuners, high gloss finish, abalone rosette and koa binding. Comes with a Ko'olau/Pono hard black case with two keys. $475.00 plus shipping PayPal

Both ukulele and case are in terrific condition and has been kept in the case humidified. There is one tiny ding on the front of the uke that is hardly noticeable except in certain lighting and barely visible in the last photo.

I'm more comfortable with my tenor and this beauty is selling for that reason.

Thanks for looking!

Updated photos.

Another price reduction. this really needs a good home. :eek:)

Last edited:
Weekend bump, terrific Pono now $350.00 plus shipping. :music:
Have a great looong weekend y'all! :eek:

Weekend bump for this really nice Pono.:)

PM sent this morning, though it's not showing in my 'sent messages', so let me know if you didn't get anything :)

That's the best looking Pono uke I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom