Toccata and Fugue in D minor

jnicholes

Reaction score
So, this is not on a Ukulele, but its still a good goal to have. I wanted to share it.

I have a goal to learn the Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach. I was able to get a hold of the sheet music. The video is only part of my progress.

Its a good goal, dont you think?

Oh yeah. My Ex and I used to call it the "Phantom of the Opera" song. I believe it was used in the original Claude Rains "Phantom of the Opera" movie.

When you're done learning it on the organ, figure out how to fit in the tenor or bari ukulele.

Actually, I'm figuring out bits and pieces on my tenor. It's fun to experiment with this song on the ukulele!

My ex played the organ professionally. We had a Hammond and an antique pump organ but she played a pipe organ in church. This song would shake the building.
Another great tune is Little Fugue in G minor..

My ex played the organ professionally. We had a Hammond and an antique pump organ but she played a pipe organ in church. This song would shake the building.
Another great tune is Little Fugue in G minor..

I just listened to the little Fugue in G Minor. I might do that one next. As soon as I'm done with the Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

Top Bottom