Aquila Squekless sugar strings finally available

Same shipping costs to USA for three sets (so not quantity dependent). Includes tracking. So I cancelled order over shipping shock. But I may go ahead with order as per set is still competitive with some other premium strings.
Same here.. I guess we need to wait it out or organize a group buy here..

Is it a more or less flat rate for shipping to a given location or does it change depending on number of sets?

Is it a more or less flat rate for shipping to a given location or does it change depending on number of sets?

Believe it is a flat rate as my 3 sets same as 1 set to Canada.

Still a lot for something that fits in an envelope.

I recently got a €44 ukulele shipped UPS from Europe for €5.99. That seems way too cheap, but who am I to complain? Would expect €5.99 for strings and €17.33 for the uke. Some companies negotiate volume shipping discounts I guess.

Still a lot for something that fits in an envelope.

I recently got a €44 ukulele shipped UPS from Europe for €5.99. That seems way too cheap, but who am I to complain? Would expect €5.99 for strings and €17.33 for the uke. Some companies negotiate volume shipping discounts I guess.
maybe mimmo can organize discounted shipping for 10 count string shipment? I don’t mind ordering 10 in one go..

maybe mimmo can organize discounted shipping for 10 count string shipment? I don’t mind ordering 10 in one go..

At ten packs, the shipping seems reasonable. It is the one or two pack orders where it becomes expensive per set of strings.

Hi Guys, you are all so kind.

I have an idea in order to make things easier and less expensive for you: to the first 20 guys that will order these Sugar strings in our on line store (remember: soprano, concert, tenor and baritone only) we will apply only the 30% on the total of the real shipping cost
This is my way in these damn corona Virus times.

Please when you place the order mention in the text that Mimmo told you about these conditions

Please remember that we will not apply these conditions to the customer number 21. Just to the fist 20 guys only.

I hope that our US distributor will place very soon orders to us.

Everything is so slow in these times...
Mimmo

Last edited:
Hi Guys, you are all so kind.

I have an idea in order to make things easier and less expensive for you: to the first 20 guys that will order these Sugar strings in our on line store (remember: soprano, concert, tenor and baritone only) we will apply only the 30% on the total of the real shipping cost
This is my way in these damn corona Virus times.

Please when you place the order mention in the text that Mimmo told you about these conditions

Please remember that we will not apply these conditions to the customer number 21. Just to the fist 20 guys only.

I hope that our US distributor will place very soon orders to us.

Everything is so slow in these times...
Mimmo
Done! [FONT=&quot]5JS97654J9763973U
now the wait to see if I am in those 20..[/FONT]

Hello Mimmo, order #2873 placed. Thanks!

Trying to order. But when click Paypal or CCard, get "Read and accept the terms and conditions to proceed with the order." ... and does not let me proceed even though I tried scrolling through it and clicking all I see. Solutions?

If you click where it says terms and conditions there is a drop down and a box to check. Are you able to get to that point?

If you click where it says terms and conditions there is a drop down and a box to check. Are you able to get to that point?

Yes. I scroll down as if reading it all. Then tried reclicking terms and condition and tried not clicking it. Click Paypal and unable to proceed.

Mimmo,
My Gold Tone banjouke with white Aquilas is very loud and clangy, I never use the pickup! In fact, I Stuffed a rag inside it to make our last recording.
Would a set of Reds mellow it out, or make it worse, or stay the same?
Thanks.

Dudes,
There are some troubles to apply the 30% on the real shipping cost.
so I prefer to send the strings at no cost at all. In other worlds: no shipping cost for you, guys

You pay just the set. Please not more of 3 sets because the shipping cost raise too much.
20 guys only
Mille grazie
Mimmo

Grazie Mimmo!
I too have ordered ( #2892 ) Thank you for your generous offer. These will go well on my new Antica Ukulereria Libero concert. Italian strings on an Italian master luthiers' instrument!

Yes. I scroll down as if reading it all. Then tried reclicking terms and condition and tried not clicking it. Click Paypal and unable to proceed.

Tried to order with free shipping. Still unable to complete order with PayPal payment. Sent email to try to order.

Update.
My order shipped on the day I ordered and arrived in Memphis, TN (FedEx hub) on the 14th... it's now the 26th and tracking has no estimated date of delivery. Anna (from Mimmo's shipping) contact me FIRST to learn if I had received. She's checking with shipper to learn of the delay. I suspect something to do with imports and virus? Not to worry. Mimmo and Aquila did their part in a very fast manner...

Top Bottom