Four Moore Bettah Ukes at Ukulele Friend

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I've never seen this before, except at Chuck's Website. UkuleleFriend.com has four Moore Bettah ukuleles for sale. Three Tenors and one Soprano.

All lovely and not too much bling.

Another sign of the current world economy during this pandemic. 33+ Million Americans unemployed in the last 7 weeks, as of this morning.

I was afraid to click on them to see the price. All it's going to do is get me depressed. :rolleyes:

They have been there for some time I think.

Was anyone brave enough to email for the prices?

I emailed for the soprano price. Uke was sold (price unknown). Perhaps another sign of the times.

I was afraid to click on them to see the price. All it's going to do is get me depressed. :rolleyes:

Don't worry. They all have: "contact me for the price" on the description page. I've only listened to two. I didn't check the more recent ones.

Wonder if the soprano is much less than the tenors? It's rarer, so maybe not.

Don't worry. They all have: "contact me for the price" on the description page. I've only listened to two. I didn't check the more recent ones.

In all honesty, even if I had the disposable income, I'm not sure that I'd want one. I'd be afraid to play the darn thing (I'm a klutz and most of my ukes have dings and scratches.) Although I'm sure they sound great, I doubt that they're that much better sounding, if at all, than many other high-quality instruments. My Moon Bird tenor is already much better than I will ever be as a player.

I think I'll continue to admire the Moore Bettah's from a distance, as works of fine art. :cool:

Top Bottom