Season 430 - Travel

Woke at 4 am and looked at this typically Eagles six page long arrangement and saw the seasonal clock running low so I've had to cop out and hit a few pages of it. Desperado's are restless souls and always on the move...…….
(Lets see how long this vid stays up without a copyright violation)

Last edited:
Here's another from me, Steve!
I first heard this from Patti Smith..and loved it.

Joann, that was wonderful!

I remember the first Open Mic you played at the Old Songs Uke Fest, where you were so nervous... You wee great then, and you are just getting better and better!

-Kurt​
Thanks Kurt. The 2020 Old Songs’ Spring into Uke was supposed to be this weekend, yesterday. :(

Last edited:
Howdy gang well what a day ive had been practicing this song all week,i got up this morning had a shower and bang managed it in one take,its not perfect but i was pleased,then discoveded over night my internet is stuffed,so ive done the youtube stuff and this upload on my phone's data allowance.I hope its turned out all right.
Thanks for a great theme and remember on the journey of life its not getting to the destination that is important,but looking out the window along the way and taking in the sights. Stay safe seasonistas.

Well, the opposite of travel is going nowhere. So here you are.

Excellent week, Steve!

Last edited:
Some great entries today, including going everywhere and nowhere.

Just about half a day left, and I think we are up to 75 songs. Fabulous! Everybody who enters has a chance to win a totally unique prize. I will say no more.

Here's my entry for this week's SOTU. I'm having all sorts of trouble with my webcam randomly stopping the recording and freezing, so after many attempts I finally got my song recorded even though there are a few glitches! Hope you guys like it. I'm playing on my Ohana Sopranissimo Ukulele, Freckles. Also having difficulties embedding videos so here's the link :p

https://youtu.be/YITvc1xw9pw

Last edited:
Steve ~ Thanks so much for hosting an awesome week of music, community, and fun — it’s been such a source of much-needed therapy for me being here with you all! The state of the world is really getting me down, but knowing you’re all here — knowing we can come together in this safe and supportive place to share our love of uke, music, and to grow our friendships together — well... let me just say...you guys fill my cup — thx, everyone! :)

Not sure if I am too late. Here's another one from me.
A Violent Femmes song covered to death by many ukers. Here's my take.
Thanks Steve!

a song courtesy of a local band here in tassie.
thanks for a fun week mate.

BONG! and that's midnight in Hawaii, so we all have to stop travelling and go back home.

I make it 79 songs from about 39 Seasonistas - thank you one and all.

I will be back later, maybe tomorrow, with some sort of a conclusion, and the thrilling draw for the prize. I bet you can't wait.

But for now, it's time to head over to Joo's Dedication week.

Yes, congrats to Paul!

Terrific concept and season, Steve. Great hosting and wonderful contributions. Stay safe and well ...

Fun week Steve, thanks for toasting,,and congratulations to Bread Paul ;)

(...bangs head against a wall) I thought if I didn't mention the bread interlude in my closing video, people would forget about it, but clearly not. What's a man to dough?

Top Bottom