Season 430 - Travel

Bread Sheeran? Should we quit while we’re ahead? :rolleyes:

Be sure to wear some flour in your hair :D

I think your daughter has cracked what many of us lesser mortals have failed to do. Our daughter has 3 boys and working on recommendations the 6 yeat old would go back to school with a chance of bringing the virus home to his younger and older brothers I'm on 12 week lockdown being at risk and to be honest totally bamboozled Enough political rant from me I'm enjoying some good music on UU
As we may never see a vaccine for years if at all It's probably wise not to have a generation of Illiterate/uneducated kids with social Interaction Issues (especially as they tend to grow into adults and are our future). This will probably be with us for years to come and we've ALL got to learn to adapt and live alongside it unfortunately and that means taking responsibility for ourselves and using our own 'common sense'.

Last edited:
I think we are up to 62 songs, and, frankly, too many bread-based puns. It's the weekend (not that it makes much difference for a lot of us), so if anyone has a lot more trips to tell us about, the one song a day limit is removed from the rule book.

I got no bread, so I'm only able to travel by thumb.

As I say in the description, it was just week 426 when I sang her a love song.... Now she's gone.. Travelling... I'm graveling groveling, trippin and flippin...

Euston Station

From, I think, the Scattering by The Fureys and Davey Arthur.

I loved all the bread puns... I don't know why anyone would want to PAN them (bilingual pun there).

Glad to see the one-a-day restriction has been lifted. I can post my third now!

On this one, my narrator tells of a perilous journey in which the hero of the song has committed some unspecified sin and is attempting to redeem himself by slaying a troublesome local dragon. Ahhgh... Jim, lad... 'tis a journey into danger....

It was inspired by a challenge during FAWM this year. We had to come up with a song which used the following key words in it somewhere: Beast; Bloody; Heart; Yeah and Sun.

Hope you enjoy:

Here is one I thought of when I saw the theme:

Enjoy

I haven’t been on here as much because I’ve been trying to write material for my next record. My previous song is on it, and so is this one!

Top Bottom