Hello from Birmingam England

KalPri

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today is my 3rd day playing ukulele (and any instrument for that matter). I picked up a cheap mahalo starter kit from Amazon and I am currently doing the rite of passage of learning to go from F to G haha. I hope to learn from you guys and contribute to the community in whatever way I can. :)

Welcome to UU! HOW are things in the UK?

Thank you everyone!

Welcome to UU! HOW are things in the UK?

Well right now quite divided - Johnson gave his speech tonight about the new lockdown procedures so... avoiding twitter haha. Also very windy!

Greetings from thirty odd miles north of yourself!

Hello and welcome - from near Bridgnorth.

John Colter

Thank you everyone!

Well right now quite divided - Johnson gave his speech tonight about the new lockdown procedures so... avoiding twitter haha. Also very windy!

Hardly divided.
You got Brummies, Lancastrians, Derbyshirians, Mackams, Peterleans(possibly Flemmish, possible Francaise Peterleans via County Durham), Niki who by her use of capitals tells me she may or may not be from Virginia and deserves an honourable mention.

Hardly divided at all!

Welcome KalPri to ukulele and the Forum.

Remember to have fun as you learn, practice and play. It's the golden rule for the ukulele. (Actually there are no rules.)

The Forum is a great place to share thoughts, ask questions, and pick up a tip or two about ukuleles, playing and having a good time. There are members who interested in many different genres of music. Lots of levels of players from beginners to professionals and everything in between. And members who have only one ukulele to some who own dozens. Enjoy.

Top Bottom