It's Back! Completely Useless Ukulele Tips

PeteyHoudini

Reaction score
Hey gang,

We've all had a rough go at this virus stuff the past few months. I'm at home and it's getting to me a lot lately. I'm been mainly working on setting up my WordPress blog but I decided to get my useless uke tips going again to cheer up some uke players. A new tip came to my mind the other day so I quickly recorded it today. Cheers and stay safe!

Petey

Hey gang,

We've all had a rough go at this virus stuff the past few months. I'm at home and it's getting to me a lot lately. I'm been mainly working on setting up my WordPress blog but I decided to get my useless uke tips going again to cheer up some uke players. A new tip came to my mind the other day so I quickly recorded it today. Cheers and stay safe!

Petey

That was awesome!
welcome back!

Petey, that was a scream!
Thanks for coming back, I missed you.

Petey , I always enjoy your contributions . Many Thanks , keep it up !

Thanks everyone! After going to Hawaii at the end of February (before all this virus stuff hit hard), it really cheered me up and I wrote some songs and I wanted to get back on the uke again.

I'm back to doing some useless ukulele!! hehe ;-)

Pete

Something you want to tell us Petey ??

MV5BNWU5MmU4MmQtZDU0Zi00ZTUyLTk0MGUtNjZiYjdlZGFjODk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDcxMTk4Mzc@._V1_.jpg

Petey, that was fun! I gave it a try too, adding a Dm C Bb A7 thingy to it. I felt like I was prancing on a horse across the plains of Spain. Thanks for the tip...and the trip!

Hey John! That was a fantastico addition to the tip! Really, I mean it. Fits in perfectly. I also myself know that you can play an E chord 1402 and move it up like the A chord and then add in your descending pattern as well. What do you think? Should I do a tip with all three mashed together? I will credit you too. I'm liking the idea of that. Petey

Top Bottom