Hello from the Greater Minneapolis Metropolitan area of Minnesota

karenjay

Reaction score
Good to be here! My dear brother sent me a ukulele at Christmas time, I noodled around with it with some YouTube videos, and recently joined FenderPlay. Someone in that group referred me here, and that's how I got here.

I am having a ball with this instrument! I played guitar (badly, just knew 3 chords) back as a teenager, like almost every teenager, and I'm taking lessons in that on FenderPlay also -- but I'm finding the ukulele easier to play because of the size, and every day I'm more amazed at what can come out of that little thing! I look forward to being here amongst other players!

Welcome to UU Karenjay!

I hope you'll be able to surprise your brother with a few new songs when both of you come out of lockdown (assuming that you still are). I wish you an amazing ukulele journey!

Welcome KarenJay, we hope you'll share your ukulele adventures with us!

Greetings from a fellow Minnesotan - from the southern suburbs! You've discovered a great hobby/pastime!

Greetings and salutations from a fellow Minnesotan!

Welcome KaenJay! From the other side of the Big Muddy, in Wisconsin. (Sparta, near La Crosse.)

The most important thing to remember is, to have fun. In learning, playing and perhaps preforming.

Top Bottom