Hidaho From Idaho

Annie Nakki

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just joined yesterday....I am a long long time guitarist having played in mostly rock bands my whole life (with a bit of blues and jazz thrown in for good measure)....I have owned a Fluke for a long time as well and just recently saw how beautiful the music coming out of it was.....I was floored. I love everything about the Ukulele....it is magical.

Eventually when the Corona scare dies down I want to find some people in Idaho to make some music with....Ukulele jazz, country, etc. I'd love to find some other Ukies in South East Idaho to play with....fun fun fun!

Annie

Hi Annie, and welcome to the UU Forum. Hope your ukulele journey is always magical!

Jan

Welcome Annie!

I hope you'll soon be able to share making music together with a bunch of people, and to lift each other's hearts.

Cheesy Greetings from Wisconsin!

Welcome to you as well.

Wisconsin is a beautiful state! I have driven through it a coupla times....I think it is also where Houdini grew up, so there's that going for it, too!

:)

That is correct. Houdini grew up in Appleton, WI. Fortunately, he didn't make the state disappear when he left.

I was at Farragut State Park for a Boy Scout Jamboree & the part of Yellowstone National Park that's in Idaho. Both were 50+ years ago. Idaho's a very beautiful state as well.

Last edited:
Welcome, Anne.
Being we are almost neighbours maybe when BUGS starts up again we will meet. Boise Ukulele Group, BUGS

Ronda

Top Bottom