Thread: Hidaho From Idaho

Red face Hidaho From Idaho

Hi Everyone,

Just joined yesterday....I am a long long time guitarist having played in mostly rock bands my whole life (with a bit of blues and jazz thrown in for good measure)....I have owned a Fluke for a long time as well and just recently saw how beautiful the music coming out of it was.....I was floored. I love everything about the Ukulele....it is magical.

Eventually when the Corona scare dies down I want to find some people in Idaho to make some music with....Ukulele jazz, country, etc. I'd love to find some other Ukies in South East Idaho to play with....fun fun fun!

Annie

Hi Annie, and welcome to the UU Forum. Hope your ukulele journey is always magical!

Jan
    KoAloha KCM-00
    KoAloha Opio KCO-10
    Thormahlen Yew-kulele
    Kala KA-SLNG
    Flight TUS35

Welcome Annie!

Welcome Annie!

I hope you'll soon be able to share making music together with a bunch of people, and to lift each other's hearts.

Thanks for the kind welcome, gang! Now, on to some awesome ukulele playing! See you in the forums...

Cheesy Greetings from Wisconsin!

Welcome to you as well.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Wisconsin is a beautiful state! I have driven through it a coupla times....I think it is also where Houdini grew up, so there's that going for it, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Nakki View Post
    Wisconsin is a beautiful state! I have driven through it a coupla times....I think it is also where Houdini grew up, so there's that going for it, too!

That is correct. Houdini grew up in Appleton, WI. Fortunately, he didn't make the state disappear when he left.

I was at Farragut State Park for a Boy Scout Jamboree & the part of Yellowstone National Park that's in Idaho. Both were 50+ years ago. Idaho's a very beautiful state as well.
    Last edited by Kenn2018; 05-19-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Welcome, Anne.
    Being we are almost neighbours maybe when BUGS starts up again we will meet. Boise Ukulele Group, BUGS

Ronda

Thread Information