Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Season 431 - Dedications

Thanks so much, It's really been a fantastic and moving week Jon and Joo, and to everyone who participated as well ~ I've got some listening yet to do, there were a lot of entries this week ~
    Talk less, play more . . . .

Thank you for this week, Joo ... I really appreciate your efforts at reconciliation, and you have been a wonderfully attentive host.
    "The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George Bernard Shaw

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city" George Burns

Thanks for a great week and great hosting guys. A season that results in a new original is always really special for me and I'm really pleased with the one I wrote this week.

I've not been able to comment on everyone but there were so many excellent songs from people this week.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Shouting Into a Tin Can EP on Soundcloud now!

Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post
    Thanks for a wonderful week, Joo & Jon.
    Our pleasure, Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbablanca View Post
    Whatever happens to the Seasons in the coming months, this week will always live on in my memory as one of the most special of all. Not least because I managed to listen attentively to every song and was moved by so many of them.

Thanks so much Joo (& Jon)...

PS Gorgeous last video above. What a voice and what a song!
    Was a special week for us too, Berni. i know you listened and commented on everyone's video. Yeah they are all lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinlover View Post
    Thanks Joo and Jon. Loved getting to know you, Joo. It was awesome to listen to everyone’s dedications. So heartfelt and many about supportive friends. Beautiful.
    Thank you JoAnn. Lovely to get to know you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezcalero View Post
    Thanks so much, It's really been a fantastic and moving week Jon and Joo, and to everyone who participated as well ~ I've got some listening yet to do, there were a lot of entries this week ~
    Thanks Kev. 14 of the 83 songs this week are all Berni's fantastic originals!

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    Thank you for this week, Joo ... I really appreciate your efforts at reconciliation, and you have been a wonderfully attentive host.
    Thank you Val. Good to move on! x

Quote Originally Posted by RAB11 View Post
    Thanks for a great week and great hosting guys. A season that results in a new original is always really special for me and I'm really pleased with the one I wrote this week.

I've not been able to comment on everyone but there were so many excellent songs from people this week.
    We both love your original, Ryan! Both your Joy Division cover and Moving Pictures cover rocked too!
    Last edited by joo; 05-26-2020 at 08:10 AM.

Thank you everyone for participating!
    Winner please PM me.

PS. I made that music for the wrap video by pressing some buttons on my phone, and shifted tracks around.

PPS. I typed in the wrong end date in the video. It should be 25th May, not 23rd.
    Last edited by joo; 05-26-2020 at 07:25 AM.

CONGRATULATIONS, Berni!!!! Joo, what an incredible piece of artwork you’ve created of/for Berni — love it!!!! Thank you so much, again, Joo and Jon, for the fabulous week of community and music!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbablanca View Post
    That's brilliant. Is it by the guy who wrote "Guide Cats for the Blind"?
    Yes the one and only Les Barker. I have seen him read his poems a few times and he always brings the house down
    One of this best is "Teaching Geography to George W Bush"
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Quote Originally Posted by joo View Post
    PS. I made that music for the wrap video by pressing some buttons on my phone, and shifted tracks around.
    and it all made jazz!

thanks for a great week, and congrats to berni - love the art you made for him!
    lynda

acid skiffle

Greetings,

Wow, what a season with art and music. Thank you Joo for hosting a very special week that brought out the best in all! Congrats to the deserving winner whose entries were indeed special.

Ciao and safe wishes for all,
    Gina
    " Why am I here why do I care, what do I hope to find? Nothing here can save me from the memories in my mind” GSC

What a breath of fresh air this week was. Thanks Jon & Joo!

Thread Information