Hi everybody! I am a new member from Germany..

Christian Schlichting

Reaction score
Hi everybody and thank you for this wonderful community, I have finally decided to be a member of! Thanks for letting me in!

My name is Christian. I am an addicted Ukulele player, buying, playing, giving away, buying new, you now this. Have been playing guitar since 40 years, started playing the uke ten years ago, never touched my guitars much since.

I live in Northern Germany in an old farm house. We have cats, horses, and a dog, but they all refuse learning to play the uke. Horses like listening to uke playing a lot. Cats run away. Dog is not decided yet. He is ignorant.

Greetings to all of you out there!

Chris

Welcome to UU Chris!

I hope you continue to enjoy playing for all in your extended family, whether they be ignorant, disapproving or grateful.

Welcome, Chris! Long time ex-guitar player here also, my guitars sit untouched now. Your house in Germany sounds wonderful!

Hi Christian,

your post made me smile. You have a great sense of humour. :D

Wilkommen Chris to the UU!!! Glad you joined up!!

Welcome to the forums. The dog will come around - mine is now a fan.

I live in Northern Germany in an old farm house. We have cats, horses, and a dog, but they all refuse learning to play the uke. Horses like listening to uke playing a lot. Cats run away. Dog is not decided yet. He is ignorant.

Welcome Chris!

Wow! Your house must be very crowded with all of those animals in it with you.

I have played for a few cows here in the state of Wisconsin in the USA. The cows liked the music, but it irritated the farmer. And he asked me to leave. :p

Top Bottom