I Need Your Loving, Kimosabe, bass and voice, original

Kimosabe

Reaction score
Here’s a little bass thing I did with GB and a Yeti mike. I picked up a Hadean Ubass from a retired British studio musician drummer who was downsizing here in Waikiki. I got it for $25 bucks and love it. I would purchase one for the full price on the Internet. After a couple weeks it stays in tune. Love the feel of the black strings whatever they are.

Kohan recommends Rondo and they do indeed have nice Ubasses.

Let me know if it opens. I’m not that savvy about adding audio links. I have it in my Google Drive. It’s short.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1otkvRnAemN_WWe_E4m7EUezAmg8oAZDR/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Very good Kimo. It would not play on Mac with Safari when I went to that link, I had to download it, then play it. Let's see if I can embed it and play immediately. Yes, but I had to upload it to my site then insert as a video, if you don't mind.

Yep, I recommend Hadean from Rondo.com, especially when they have a sale as low as $99. I've been using GarageBand to add my bass track to a recording the leader of my group makes when we have a Zoom session.

[video]http://www.kohanmike.com/uploads/I Need Your Lovin' - 5_15_20, 12.58 PM.m4a[/video]

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Thank you, Mike, for your kind response. You are guilty, however, of getting me to spend money on a great deal on the PJ double four amp that was advertised here in the Marketplace. Thank you and don’t feel too guilty.

In simple terms, for a simpleton, what do I need to do to make my audio easily available?

There maybe better Ubasses but boy am I happy with my Hadean.

Thank you, Mike, for your kind response. You are guilty, however, of getting me to spend money on a great deal on the PJ double four amp that was advertised here in the Marketplace. Thank you and don’t feel too guilty. In simple terms, for a simpleton, what do I need to do to make my audio easily available? There maybe better Ubasses but boy am I happy with my Hadean.

I would never feel guilty about someone getting a good piece of equipment, enjoy.

Usually the problem is with commercial sites like Google where you store the file, they have restrictions on dealing with the file. I have my own web site for which I pay a yearly fee of about $40 to have unlimited storage, downloads and email addresses just so I don't have to live with the restrictions. Then I use the film strip icon at the top of the reply space to enter the link URL direct, no interim web page to deal with.

Very good! link worked fine for me...:shaka:

Top Bottom