When concerts will be back?

BeastInTown

Reaction score
All these things with drive-in concerts seems to be not popular. How do you think can we see any kind of 'classic' live shows till the end of the year?

This sure looks like a bait question because there's no real answer. I get the feeling BeastinTown's next post is going to advertise something to pay for. If so, I'm going to send it in as spam/advertising. Correct me if I'm wrong BeastinTown.

He did reply that it's not spam, so I stand corrected.

Last edited:
I doubt that mainstream concerts will reappear until a vaccine is developed. At least I do not plan to attend any crowded indoor live concerts until I am vaccinated. I do not expect that to happen this year.

All these things with drive-in concerts seems to be not popular. How do you think can we see any kind of 'classic' live shows till the end of the year?

I wouldn't play one—prefer tenor and baritone—but concerts are popular. I've been groovin' Bach cello suite movements—officially Baroque but sorta classic to many. And yeah, Bach takes a lot of practice so maybe I'll be ready for a show by December or so.

I doubt that mainstream concerts will reappear until a vaccine is developed. At least I do not plan to attend any crowded indoor live concerts until I am vaccinated. I do not expect that to happen this year.

Right! Until conditions are somehow made safer than they are now, I wouldn't be comfortable in a big crowd. Last night, I dreamt that we no longer had to wear masks, and I wasn't comfortable with that.

As for a vaccine, the anti-vaxxers are gearing up to protest having to accept a vaccine.

Please, I can see where this might be going. Let's keep it outta the weeds.

I heard a rumor that one ALF might be having a show with one musician for it's residents. I know that sounds like very small potatoes, but that's how we stay active and bring in extra cash.
I'm afraid it will be a long time before we do another ALF show, and they're no more risky than a crowded public concert.

I just make a research trying to have a whole picture of situation. Thank you. Not every newbie is a spammer, but I understand you!

Top Bottom