Yesterday with Tab (LFdM Tenor)

Lapyang

Reaction score
Would you mind if I wrote it out in printed tablature for you? I do better with printed notation to help me with rhythm (Classically trained musician...it’s a hinderance sometimes...not often...but sometimes). I’ll send it back to you to host on your own Dropbox.

Would you mind if I wrote it out in printed tablature for you? I do better with printed notation to help me with rhythm (Classically trained musician...it’s a hinderance sometimes...not often...but sometimes). I’ll send it back to you to host on your own Dropbox.

Oooooh. Exciting.

Sounded really nice. Great playing, spectacular UKE.

Really well done Joseph, you do LfdM and Luis proud.

Wow you are arranging music now.
Nicely done Joseph ! You applied a lot of different techniques in one song. Looking forward to more !
It’s hard to believe it’s only a year ago you took deliver of this mighty uke at my house. Does this make me the god mother of your lfdm “Wing”?

Yes, of course you are THE god mother.

Really well done Joseph, you do LfdM and Luis proud.

Thank you, Dave. I still remember the day you brought this special uke to me.

Thank you very much for the offering. I will be very happy if you do that.

Top Bottom