A Rationale for Buying More Ukes

That's logical. I can relate to that.

John Colter

Works for me!

You really need an excuse? :smileybounce:

Absolutely! I'm totally convinced that the only was to get better is to buy more ukes -- or is it buy more uke books -- or maybe buy more video lessons. No, no.. it's spend more time on this forum. No wait ... I'm so confused.

I've been independently told by a couple of friends that I need to buy a looping pedal...

I just can't figure out why...

(I mean, for the price of a decent looping pedal, I can get another Uke...)

I know five songs, but I can play those five songs with remarkable proficiency on fifteen different ukuleles...

Absolutely! I'm totally convinced that the only was to get better is to buy more ukes -- or is it buy more uke books -- or maybe buy more video lessons. No, no.. it's spend more time on this forum. No wait ... I'm so confused.

I'm becoming jaded about advice from others. Aside from having lots of ukes, I have over two dozen instructional books and probably a thousand hours of video instruction. The books are displayed prominently on shelves, and the video lessons are backed up on several devices. Despite all of this, my playing is not what I had hoped it would be after five years. :(

LOL, this is just what I needed, Jerry. A few weeks before the shutdown, we bought over a grand worth of new equipment. The new powered speakers are so heavy I can't put them on the stands!
But, my playing and singing still suck!

LOL, this is just what I needed, Jerry. A few weeks before the shutdown, we bought over a grand worth of new equipment. The new powered speakers are so heavy I can't put them on the stands!
But, my playing and singing still suck!
I noticed your equipment. You gals sound great. And it’s it fun to have a real recording studio. You are stars if only in your living room. Jam on.

I'm becoming jaded about advice from others. Aside from having lots of ukes, I have over two dozen instructional books and probably a thousand hours of video instruction. The books are displayed prominently on shelves, and the video lessons are backed up on several devices. Despite all of this, my playing is not what I had hoped it would be after five years. :(

Yes, a common problem

peanuts.jpg

Top Bottom