Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Season 432 - Solitude

I am pretty sure it must be monday in Hawaii by now, so the Season is officially over!
    The playlist is up to date and a wrap will follow one of the following days!
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Thanks so much for hosting, Mikkel. There is a lot of great stuff to see and hear and some very nice surprises at the end. Nice one.
    Cheers!
    Yukio

Thanks for a great week, Mikkel ... I have never felt so lonely! A very timely subject, and, as Christopher says, a lot of good music!
    "The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George Bernard Shaw

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city" George Burns

Thank you, Mikkel, for hosting week #432! Indeed, I agree with my Seasonista friends — so much incredible music from SOTU week #432! Honestly, I think that I could do songs about solitude indefinitely! Again, lots of gratitude to you, Mikkel, for being a wonderful host!!! :-)

Thanks so much Mikkel - great week!
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx...Pezq1Qh7YLL5Ew

My 'Yazuke' collaborations with bird's eye view of my ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...21bONWOlsIWLZc

My 'Griffs' collaborations with Mezcalero: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...phaZNPwJIIfBHm

Yes, thank you! I will try again!

Wrap up time - I will make it short.

Thanks you all for contributing!

We had 72 videos this week, including my intro video.
    I lost count of the number of participants, but well over 30 - with new and long missed uker's in between!

Like I warned to begin with, there are no prizes - but it sure was fun!
    I could begin on naming honorable mentionings, but you were all great - none mentioned none forgotten!
    I will remind you all to watch the last few days entries if you havent, since those entries posted after the "Relative" season began has had a lot of extra work and practice put into them - and are marvellous.
    I am happy to see that the numbers of views for many of those videos are allready substantial - I hate it when there are videos with <10 views because they are posted sunday. It didn't happen this time, success!

Off to relativity, I hope you enjoyed the loneliness - I know I did!
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Mikkel, it was so lonely last week. Thanks for making it more so! (?)
    SOPRANOS: • 1920s Gibson UKE1 (Olympian label) • 1930s Martin 2M • Ohana SK-28 ‘Nunes’ • Flea koa • Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany • Famous FS-1
    CONCERTS: • Martin C1K • Enya Nova U (blue) • Ohana CK-50WG (solid cedar top) • Firefly maple banjolele • Makala MK-CE
    OBJETS D'ART: • Vintage 'Mauna Loa' c. 1925 soprano • Kahuna "Felix the Cat" soprano • Woodrow "Steelers" soprano

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Thanks Mikkel. I personally like the solitude.

You've been a kind and thoughtful host, Mikkel. Thank you for the week.

Thread Information