Hello from Flagstaff, AZ

jbasshawk1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My name is Johnny and I hail from Flagstaff, AZ. I'm pretty new to playing ukulele. I vowed that I would learn after a trip to Hawaii. The hotel room we were staying at had a Uke for us to play. This was last year. I never had the time to sit down, learn, and practice, until now. I play bass, so I know what the struggle to mastery can by like. I'm hoping to learn the right way and to begin to create some great music. My musical interests are pretty broad. I like everything from Jazz to Pop to Latin. I've played in a World music group for the last four years. Maybe you heard of them: The R. Carlos Nakai Quartet. But my roots are in Jazz and Funk. But I like almost every genre. I especially like Daniel Ho's playing. He's incredible! Anyone that has any tips on becoming closer to that would be appreciated. Lol! Anyway, thanks to the administrators and contributors for this community. I hope to make good use of it!

Welcome to UU, Jbasshawk1.
Though the circumstances may be strange and unexpected, I hope that you can make very good use of the extra time, and that your ukulele starts to feel as natural in your hands as your bass.

Thank you!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Welcome to UU, Jbasshawk1.
Though the circumstances may be strange and unexpected, I hope that you can make very good use of the extra time, and that your ukulele starts to feel as natural in your hands as your bass.

Top Bottom