Hello from Bedfordshrie, UK

MentalAtom

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

During the lockdown in the UK I recently started learning ukulele and am loving it. I have 2 instruments (which, due to lockdown, I for some reason started referring to as "my friends"). A Kanile'a Islander AT-4 Tenor and then a Soprano Flight TS35.

Really enjoying it so far and the difference between the two instruments is nice as I keep the tenor in low G and the soprano in high G tuning.

I attached a photo of "my friends".

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_145439.jpg
    IMG_20200525_145439.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I wonder how many people have started learning to play during lockdown? I wonder if there will be another outpouring of creativity from alll the mess that the UK is in. Music is a great comfort at times like this.

Welcome MentalAtom!

Of course they are your friends. Enjoy their company. The only bug they carry which you don't have yet is UAS. The music bug is harmless though.

welcome to UU! i saw in the paper today that paul o'grady has been learning uke during lockdown too, there was a lovely picture of him playing, in a field of flowers. and i think we've had some other posts from other new UU people who have taken up the instrument during lockdown. so you're in good company!

Hi everyone,

During the lockdown in the UK I recently started learning ukulele and am loving it. I have 2 instruments (which, due to lockdown, I for some reason started referring to as "my friends"). A Kanile'a Islander AT-4 Tenor and then a Soprano Flight TS35.

Really enjoying it so far and the difference between the two instruments is nice as I keep the tenor in low G and the soprano in high G tuning.

I attached a photo of "my friends".

Welcome to our forum!

Top Bottom