Hello from New Hampshire

RSD

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm primarily an electric and upright bass player, but have dabbled in learning other instruments. I have a tenor ukulele that I have played a little, and now want to spend a little more time learning.

RSD

kalauk.jpg

Welcome to UU RSD!

Have fun with your tenor!

Welcome! There are a number of uke groups in NH. Once we can get back to regular meeting, you should track us down for a jam night. Offhand, I know of active groups in Hanover, Brentwood and Concord.

Best,

Bill

Welcome, RSD! I have two adult kids that live in NH also. It's a beautiful state. Whereabouts do you live?

Welcome! There are a number of uke groups in NH. Once we can get back to regular meeting, you should track us down for a jam night. Offhand, I know of active groups in Hanover, Brentwood and Concord.

Cadia said:
Welcome, RSD! I have two adult kids that live in NH also. It's a beautiful state. Whereabouts do you live?

Thanks again for the welcome. I'm in the Lakes Region, not too far from Alton Bay.

RSD

Thanks again for the welcome. I'm in the Lakes Region, not too far from Alton Bay.

RSD

Ohhhh, I love it there! It's been a goal of mine to move to NH. Maybe when I retire soon. I ski, so I don't mind the cold and snow in winter.

Top Bottom