NUAD* Godin MultiUke - A Hard Case that Fits!

Those rectangular cases are nice because they will hold anything.

I agree - lots of storage area too.

But ...

IT FITS! Again, it appears that there are older and newer models of the Crossrock FB case with slightly different dimensions. I lucked out and got the newer one (made in 2020). It's wider and comes with 2 removable padding pieces. (If I used it with the KTM-25, for example, I would want to use the extra pads for a snug fit, but with the Godin I don't.) You have to be somewhat creative about where you stash your accessories, but I managed to neatly fit everything that had been in the Godin gig bag. It's a very robust case! Oh, and it has a D-hook on the back (for the case straps, which I don't use), so I can hang it on a sturdy screw on the wall. Yay! Did I mention it's yellow?! See Django57's pictures in post #5 for how it lies in the case.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the update! I can't decide on black or yellow. Everyone has black so I usually attach a distinctive luggage tag. But yellow.....now that would be noticeable. Some nice black vinyl stickers and you can make a smiley face on the back. :)

Well my black crossrock case came today. Overall I am pleased. The case will work. The neck is skewed to the right or the back of the case a little bit. I've placed one of the extra pad strips over there to cushion the tuner knobs. There is not much room for anything else in the case. When traveling I'll have to have the strap, extra strings and paraphernalia in another bag. I expected as much. It is nice to have a hard case for Godin now. Thanks for all the input from the people here. :)

Yes, mine is skewed like that too, but the tuners don't actually press against the side. I put one of the extra pad strips at the bass side of the lower bout, and that helps. As far as accessories go: a spare set of strings goes under the back of the uke, a half-inch-wide Levy's "Henderson" strap is coiled behind the heel, a Herco humidifier fits in the cutaway's gap, and the patch cord goes under the headstock separated from the instrument by a microfiber polishing cloth. The only things in the so-called accessories compartment are a clip-on tuner, capo, spare 9v, mini screw driver, and the truss rod wrench. But it's all in there!

Top Bottom