aNueNue USA Grand Opening!!!!!!!!!

aNueNueUSA

Reaction score
Aloha!

We are proud to officially announce that aNueNue instruments and products are now available in the United States! Our official grand opening will be on June 1st. We are accepting pre-orders leading up to our official launch date. All orders will be shipped directly from our Hawaii headquarters to your doorstep. We pride ourselves in providing quality instruments and a personalized touch with each order, along with great customer service. Be sure to create an account and sign up for our newsletter mailing list for future product and event announcements. We have a limited number of Moonbird and Koa models available so get yours while supplies last!

-Visit our website: www.anuenueusa.com

-If you have any questions and inquiries feel free to email us at:
support@anuenueusa.com

-For sound samples and performance videos of our instruments check out our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/anuenueusa

-Follow us on social media
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anuenueusa/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anuenueusa

Keep on strumming!

Mahalo

Kalei Gamiao
CEO, aNueNue USA Inc.

400A9148-6720x4480.jpg400A9156-6720x4480.jpg04172020-040.jpg04172020-047.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Kalei and Corey!

Here’s hoping your new company flourishes!

Good luck! The product is great and hopefully will sell itself (with help from you and Corey).

While this is a wonderfully exciting post, it's also an expensive one. :)

Way to go, Guys!

will you be carrying any longneck sopranos? :)

keep uke'in',

Congratulations on the opening of your new business. Though the times may be challenging your company offers exactly the kind of product and quality what members of this forum appreciate. I'm currently in the wrong continent for orders, but in a different time maybe ...?

Excellent news! aNueNue ukes really deserve a good distributor. Now I'm jelly for the US ukers. I wish Europe had a dedicated distributor for aNueNue as well. :(

Great. FYI the instagram link on your website does Not link to your instagram account.

Good luck

Congrats on your 'new' venture. And welcome to UU forum.
I Hope that someday I can afford one of these lovely birds.

Woot! Maybe I can finally get the Koa Bird I have been coveting!

I wonder if K & C are stepping away from HMS, or still working with them too?

Don't know about K, but C made his usual appearance on last week's HMS YouTube video podcast.

This is a great collaboration: Two of Hawaii's finest musicians and one of the world's best ukulele (and guitar) makers. I guess you can see that I'm an aNueNue fanboy (if you can use that term for a 73-year-old uke player!)

Agreed- K & C are great ambassadors for the ukulele and aNueNue makes amazing instruments. I wish you guys all the success. We're behind you!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the opening of your American Distribution Company. If your quality remains first rate, and your service is as good as your reputation says it is, you'll do extremely well. Best of luck with your new venture.

Top Bottom